Deliveries & Returns
After placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation from Custom Cricket Shoes containing your order details. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via your chosen shipping within 7 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer. Will we contact you in the case of a shipping delay due to back ordering or other circumstances.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All returned items must be in their original packaging, complete with manuals, documentation etc.
- We do not accept returns of consumables.
- Custom Cricket Shoes mirrors the warranties of its suppliers, except for our custom cricket shoe conversions (see below).
- Credits for returned goods will be raised on receipt of those goods by Custom Cricket Shoes.
- Unless agreed upon, or unless the return is due to our shipping the incorrect or faulty goods, returns are for "store credit" only.
- We will only ever credit money back onto a credit, debit or EFTPOS card or bank account if that card was used to make the original purchase.
Returns of Faulty Goods
Custom Cricket Shoes mirrors the warranties of its suppliers, except for our main service, custom cricket shoe conversions. Please see the Warranty section of the item or call us to enquire about your warranty.
If you feel your Custom Cricket Shoes are not up to par when you receive them, please contact us and we will endeavour to solve any issues you may have with your shoes. Because we modify the shoes being converted, any warranty on these shoes is void.
Returns of Goods Damaged in Transit
Whilst we take every care to ensure goods leave our premises sufficiently packaged to survive the trip, there are those times when things can go wrong and the packaging was not even enough to survive the trip.
If your goods get to you and they look like they have been damaged in transit, please take photos of any damage to the items, as well as photos of the packaging and call us within a day of the receipt of the shipment. We’ll need you to send us the photos so we can begin the assessment and claim processes as soon as possible.
Provided the damage is related to shipping, we will accept the return, but please be sure to call us before returning your damaged items so we can raise a Returns Authorisation and/or arrange for them to be collected from you so you don’t incur any extra cost.